This Policy applies to the use of personal data collected through the Site, i.e. data which relates to an identifiable individual, for example, names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers (“Customer Information”). By using the Site you consent to the use of Customer Information as set out in this Policy.
Collection of Customer Information
Visitors to the Site can make use of the majority of the services provided, without disclosing any personal information. However, information that you submit to us, for instance by sending us an email enquiring about, or by ordering, a product or service, will be recorded by and will be used for the purposes set out below.
SoBardot Cocktails data processes are compliant with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). This regulation is to ensure that your personal data is protected and is being used appropriately, covering (but not limited to) privacy, consent, data collection, access, portability and the right to be forgotten. For more information on GDPR, click here.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Customer Information is used to provide and/or enhance the services we offer to you.
SoBardot Cocktails may also use Customer Information, with your expressed consent, to keep you informed of new products and/or services that we are offering and think you may find of value.
SoBardot Cocktails will not provide or sell Customer Information to any third party not affiliated with SoBardot Cocktails other than in the circumstances set out below:
- We may disclose Customer Information to our agents and contractors in order to provide services to you.
- We may provide Customer Information to credit reference agencies.
- We reserve the right to release Customer Information when we believe that release is appropriate in order to comply with law or regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, agents, customers or other third parties.
- We may from time to time use your personal information to send you information by telephone, fax, email or post about our company, our special offers and other information that you may find useful. We may also telephone you to discuss quotations given via the website.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, under GDPR, you can request to be removed from our contact list using one of the below methods:
- Completing the form on our unsubscribe page.
- Contact us using the information on our contact us page.
- Following the unsubscribe link on one of our newsletters.
Security of Customer Information
SoBardot Cocktails understand that privacy is important. We will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the Customer Information that we hold about you remains confidential. Customer Information is handled on a “Need to Know” basis and access is only provided to those employees who have a legitimate need for that information for the purposes of our business.
SoBardot Cocktails (www.sobardotcocktails.co.uk) places cookies, which are small data files, on your computer or handheld device. This is standard practice for all websites. Our Google tracking cookie allows us to gather information on visitor website usage. By using and browsing SoBardot Cocktails website, you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you must disable cookies or refrain from using the site. For further information on cookies please refer to the following website: llaboutcookies.org.